Saturday, December 5, 2009

Long hard hike

So that hike that I was so excited about for today was so much longer and so much harder than I was expecting. The last bit before Cascade Saddle was like straight up, then when we finally got to the top of ridge it was blizzard conditions, so we couldn't even see the view from up there, I still took a couple of pictures though. Then we had to surf on our butts down the west face of the mountain because there's no trail and it was straight down! Except for the contours that made us stop, it was so hard. Then the trail went forever. And it was icy the whole way down. We spent 9 hours on an 11 mile hike. That is so long!!! Now I am really tired and super excited to go sleep in my warm comfy bed with my beautiful wife. So I'll put pictures up later and I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment