We have had a wonderful summer. Not quite the "summer o' fun" like we were planning. But still quite good. This has been the first summer that Ben has not taken classes during spring/summer since we have been married. It has been great! I love to have my husband that is not stressed about classes or projects. But no worries he will be coming back all too soon. So I have added some fun pictures of our summer so far.
Zion's National Park


Timp Cave

Fireworks on the 24th of July
Oh, and we ran a 5k this morning and we both got Personal Records
Before @ 6:00 am
After -- 5k later -- about 9 am
In the Kneader's parking lot.
All you can eat French Toast as out reward!
looks like you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteooh! It looks like you guys have done some really fun things this summer! I wish we would have gotten out more...time just seems to fly by doesn't it?!
ReplyDelete