Apparently Stouffer's isn't hiring till next month, so I'm back working PRN as a CNA at Country View and I worked a PM yesterday. It was kind of fun to go back there actually. Kenzie and Monica were working and I like them both, so it was pretty nice. Kenzie told me about this website called bodyrock.tv that she's been using to exercise and it sounded pretty cool, so I checked it out last night. It's like a blog about exercising done by these two girls from the Czech Republic.
So this morning I used this new website to get myself a workout. Now I consider myself to be in decent shape, I hike mountains in my spare time right? Today I learned that this is not the case. I did the video for like 1/2 hour and it destroyed me! I did this one exercise that's supposed to use a sandbag as a weight, but I don't have a sandbag, so I threw some textbooks into my backpack and used that. It was awesome. It absolutely killed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment