Saturday, December 1, 2012
Almost There!
Yesterday was the last day of my first semester of medical school! Wahoo! It turns out that medical school is really hard. Definitely one of the hardest things I've done. My brain feels like it's been training for an Iron Man triathlon and been helping a professional boxer by being a punching bag at the same time. It's been pretty cool though- I'm definitely smarter now than I was in July. It's a strange feeling. I have learned a LOT this semester. Looking back I realized that we covered as much of glycolysis in one hour that we covered last year in biochem at BYU in like 10 lectures. It's pretty intense, and from what I understand it only gets harder from here on out. BUT! Someday I will be a doctor and I will save lives for a living. That will make it all worth it. Ok, I promise a nice long reflective post after finals, but right now I need to cram for finals. So I bid you adieu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment