Monday, December 13, 2010
Here's another joke
An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician got arrested and thrown in jail for a couple of days. You know because they're such rowdy people. So the only thing they had to eat was a large can of beans with no way to get it open. After the 2 days were up the warden went to the engineer's cell to get him out and saw the can. It was beat up like Rocky coming out of retirement. It had dents and dings all over it, but it was open and empty. Then he went to let the physicist go and saw that he had scribbled equations all over the walls of his cell and his can of beans had one large dent in it and was open and empty. Then he went to get the mathematician, his can of beans was sitting untouched in the middle of the floor and was on his bed screaming at it. "I DEFINE YOU TO BE OPEN! I DEFINE YOU TO BE OPEN! I DEFINE YOU TO BE OPEN!" Silly math guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL :) I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHehehe...Aaron will love this joke! I'm just going to have to tell him this one! How are you guys by the way????
ReplyDelete