Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas month!

In Finnish, the word for December is Joulukuu. That means Christmas month. They know how to party over there. That probably explains why they're so friendly and extroverted. So today we're listening to Straight No Chaser. We love their version of the 12 Days of Christmas. It includes a Toto cover! Also we (meaning I under April's guidance) made some really delicious cookies. They're those chocolate ones that are covered in powdered sugar so that when they cook they look all cool. (we'll post a picture) I always dreamed of being married to a girl who knew how to make awesome things like that- and now I am! Anyway, we put some on a plate and doorbell ditched our neighbors. It was fun. Then April told me she signed the note that she put on it. Then I remember that we gave them our nice plate that has our name on the bottom. D'oh! Oh well, maybe they will doorbell ditch us with some goodies.
So Christmas is coming! But first finals are already here! I'm not excited about finals. My molecular bio final is scheduled for 7 AM. Who's crazy idea was that!? That's right- I feel so strongly about this that I used an interrobang! Kind of. Then my organic chemistry final is right after that. The only good one is my microbio final that is at 5:45. Humbug. I'll let you know how they go.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading this post, and it made me laugh to myself, and David asked what I was laughing about. I said, "Oh, just Ben writing on his blog." And he asked, "What did he write about?" And I said, "Um, everything."

    ReplyDelete