So you may have guessed that a lot has happened since the last time I wrote anything. Much adventures. yep. So the semester is almost over, and the basketball team made it to the sweet 16 this year, which is the second farthest we've ever gone and the farthest we've gone since 1981. It was exciting. Jimmer Fredette was named the national player of the year, which was exciting. Probably because of the game against UNM where he scored 52 points. By himself! And a tradition began this year that involves basketball. When our players are on the free throw line we put our hands in the air and if it goes in we clap and say, "Woosh, Cecil!" and point at President Cecil O. Samuelson, who then points back. So when President Samuelson came to my med school application class I asked him if we did that on the good points of his presentation if he would point back and he said, "Is that what you say?" I totally taught him a tradition he had already been participating in for 3 months! Man I'm cool. Let's see, what else...
I learned how to separate paragraphs in my blog. But not very well as you can tell from big mess up there. ^ Oh yeah and WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!
We find out the sex in 3 weeks! I think it will be a girl and April thinks it will be a boy. We have a running tally on our refrigerator of what all our family and friends think too. So far girl is winning. So we are super excited about that. If you have a guess, anyone who should happen to read this despite our infrequent updates, leave your guess in the comments section and it will be added to the list on the fridge. Ok, I have some OChem to work on, but I will write sooner than 4 months from now, I promise! I have to tell you about the a cappella group I'm in now!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh I am super excited for you guys!!! Congrats!! My vote is for whatever the voodoo thing says, the one that we did at brookes wedding shower, that thing is super crazy good. :) Luv Ya!
ReplyDeletecongratulations to you both! I think it will be a boy....that seems to be the trend these days. I couldn't be more excited for you April!!!! I hope I'm next!
ReplyDeleteGIRL!!!! That's what I think anyway! I am SO SO EXCITED! You better post when you find out! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I am so excited for you two. I hope the pregnancy is going well, and I am excited to find out the gender! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete