Saturday, May 7, 2011

Holy Cow!!!

Ok big news! 15 seconds ago I felt our little girl move for the first time! She kicked twice at my hand. *pat* *pat* like that. It was amazing! And all I had to do was make noises with my mouth on April's belly until she woke up! And then squish her a little. Just a little. But then she kicked right at me! Most likely to say, "Hey! Cut that out! I'm taking a nap in here!" And it was the coolest thing ever! I cannot believe we are having a baby!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited for you guys! I remember the first time Aaron got to feel McKayla. It's something you'll never forget! Congrats on a baby girl. Have you guys picked out any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so never mind about the name question! I just read further down and saw Suvi! I think that's super cute. It's totally different but not weird different. I think it's perfect. Thanks for all the updates. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete