Monday, May 23, 2011
It's over!
So I took the MCAT on Saturday. I'm finally done! I feel pretty good about it too. I think I did well. I just hope it was well enough to get me into medical school. That test was hard. I've been studying for it for the last 6 months, and for those of you who don't know I quit my job at the beginning of the month so I could study full time for the MCAT. It has been a month of 8 hour study days and several practice MCAT's. And it's gone by pretty quickly. Maybe because (with the exception of general chemistry) I actually like all the subjects on the MCAT. Either way, it's over now and I'm glad. Also the rapture was supposed to happen on Saturday and it totally didn't. Then I saw this billboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is an awesome billboard!! Where did you find it? Also, congrats on the MCAT! I can't wait til Brian's done his!
ReplyDelete