Tuesday, August 23, 2011
The Pregnant April's Lament
I have loved being pregnant. It is amazing to think of the little life growing inside me. I am so excited to be a mom. I love to feel our little one wiggle and move. And I have had a relatively easy problem free time. My body is (as Ben says) good at being pregnant. At this point I wish that it wasn't quite so good at it. I am tired. I am tired of being pregnant. Eight and a half months is a long time! The anticipation and excitement is driving me crazy. The hormones are unreal. And I really just want to see my beautiful little girl already. I guess this is another lesson on patience for me. I try to be really good, but it keeps coming back to haunt me. Stupid Patience! So just to keep you updated. I have been having A LOT of contractions - but unfortunately not the real kind. I have had some painful contractions but nothing going anywhere. So here I sit waiting! Trying to be the best patient April that I can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you!
ReplyDeleteYou are so close!! Can't wait to see pics of your little gal! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I can't wait to see her. Good luck and let us know if we can do anything for you. We are in Bountiful now, so we're a little closer.
ReplyDelete