I didn't have super high expectations about the school, since it's so new. They've only graduated 4 classes. But I was really impressed with what I saw and learned about the program they have there. This past year they had a dip in their board pass rate to 99% from 100% the last 2 years. Apparently there were 7 students at LECOM Bradenton that scored in the 99 percentile this past year on their boards. Those numbers pretty much blew me away. They also let us sit in on a PBL session, and I decided that I need to get in on that because that is exactly how my brain works. I loved it. And you're not going to believe this but the Dean, Dr. Shively, looks and sounds almost exactly like Dustin Hoffman! It was crazy! Also he's a really nice guy. Everyone there was nice. I think LECOM Bradenton (the little school that nobody has heard of) is now my number one choice. It's awesome.
Ok, I will tell the story of how the interview went at LECOM Erie another day because it's late and I want to go to bed but I still have things I need to do before I can. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment