Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Big News!

Today was a good day. April spent the day with Ellynn and work was pretty good. When we got home April checked the mail and I watched Suvi (she is adorable!). Then April came in with a letter for me from LECOM, Erie. I opened it and it said, "Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission to the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) Class of 2016." Then there was another paper that said, "Congratulations! On behalf of the Admissions Committee, it is my privilege to extend to you the opportunity to join the LECOM Class of 2016. You have been admitted to the Problem-Based Learning Pathway." They actually put that in bold. I am SO excited! I am going to medical school! It is for sure now. I may end up going to a different school if I get an offer from one I like better, but I am going to med school. And LECOM is a good school! I will tell you more about it later (now it is after midnight and I need some sleep), but you should know that I'm super excited to go to this school.

On another note, today is the day that Suvi smiled for the first time. Her first real smile. Not because she had gas or happened to play with her mouth until it went up at the corners but a real smile! She is the cutest baby the world has ever seen! I love that little girl! Ok, we need some sleep now, but that's a pretty good day and I wanted to get the news out there quickly. Have a good night y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ben! That's so great!! we are excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian told me you were accepted last night and we are so excited for you both!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete