Sunday, April 1, 2012
So update! Next week we leave for California! I lost my job at metal mart which was great because that job was terrible. (no breaks, no getting treated like a human being, getting yelled at to do things you're already doing, you know how it is) So now I'm working as a temp at another place which is way better (we even get breaks!). Also med school grows ever closer, which is exciting for several reasons both happy and scary. But in more important news- Suvi rides in swings now! It is SO cute! And just this morning I was cruising around student doctor network and found a thread asking how easy it is to find a boyfriend in med school. The girl who posted it said she would be at least 33 when she finished residency and wants to have children by then but is currently single. I remarked to April that even if we never see each other again once med school starts, we already have a baby so we have reached the goal of having a family! Then Suvi gave me the biggest crustiest look ever! And she didn't stop until I went over to her and told her we would get her a brother and a sister and kissed her cheek. Then she smiled from ear to ear. I don't think she wants to be an only child. So apparently we're not done having kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment