So med school update- we are officially going to LMU. I sent in the deposit and received a matriculation packet and everything. It feels more real now (pronounced "scary") than it has up to this point. I'm also getting really excited for our trip to Disneyland in April. It will be nice to go back- it's been a long time. And then we're going to hang with my mom for almost a week until graduation. It'll be nice to say the least. And then I'll do some temp work, hit up national parks, run a half marathon, and move to TN for med school! Big plans for the next few months.
One more thing- apparently my grandpa who was a DO was born in TN and my dad grew up in South Carolina, so this should be a good opportunity to get back to my roots. Life is good guys- take it one day at a time and be grateful for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment