Monday, July 30, 2012

Post by April



 I know what you are thinking - really April is going to post on her own blog. It is true! I know that Ben has been the one to keep the blog updated. But it will be a little bit harder for him now that classes for med school start today. It has been a crazy month. I am learning to love it here and I am hoping that it will only get better. The ward here is so nice and friendly. We have a lot of good members and they are very welcoming to the students here.
 I think that is going to be my saving grace - the abundance of nice people. Our very nice neighbor brought over a ginormous tomato to say welcome to the neighborhood. Honestly this thing was probably the biggest tomato I have seen in real life. I think we ate it for four meals. Sandwiches three time and just a bowl of slices once.


I have the most adorable baby girl. I will never get tired of being told how cute she is!  It is crazy that we have had to make sure that she has been obviously dressed as a girl. With meeting so many new people, we have been trying to keep her in pink so that people will think that she is a girl. It is the curse of the bald babies, they all look like boys. She has also got a new tooth on the top. It is a crazy big tooth and I thought we were going to go crazy waiting for it to come through. I seriously think that it took two weeks for that tooth to come through. 
We finally got a desk for Ben's study room and now I feel like our house is almost home. We will see.




Suvi's new tooth on the top!
playing peekabo with Daddy

1 comment: