Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 2nd of July!

Ok, so I'm tired of writing about cool stuff that happened yesterday or earlier this week or whatever. TODAY we did some cool stuff. We slept in: always a plus. Then we tidied the house and April took a nap while a played Portal 2 (awesome game!) and then we went to the family reunion. It was so much fun! We played games, ate food, watched a family movie and i got to know some my new family a little better. For instance, Logan is considering aeronautical engineering as a major- I love that stuff! And Shiree went to Astro Camp (Utah's version of Space Camp)! I didn't know that there were actual nerds in my new family! So that was great. But the highlight of the day was the fireworks. Aerials are now legal so we went all out. We had fireworks that looked like the ones you see in serious shows. One of them was so intense could feel the heat from where I was sitting. I thought I would lose my eyebrows. It was awesome. Some of them were so intense you could feel the explosions in your chest. This year was the most memorable year of fireworks of my life. Hands down. Today was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment