Also, I started working at Country View again, just until I can find full time work that pays better somewhere else; we will have a baby to feed soon, and the CNA job just wouldn't cut it. So in the last week I've worked 3 nocs, two PM's, and an AM. My sleep schedule is nonexistent. My body is very confused. But it has been nice to see everybody again, even Hillary seems to be nicer lately.
Today before my PM shift I did some laundry (I was out of scrubs), and whoever used the dryer before me must have dried a chinchilla farm because there was half an inch of lint stuck to the trap. It was incredible.
Most recently (meaning right now) I am excited to announce that I have a book that is so good it keeps me up late at night giggling about having a book this good. It is fantastic. It's called The Wise Man's Fear and it's the sequel to The Name of the Wind, which was also amazing. You should read them. Soon. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment