Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am awesome.

Today I did something so manly, I think I grew a new chest hair. This morning I went to Scofield and went fishing with Ryan (April's brother). He taught me how fishing works. I caught a 14 1/2" cutthroat trout and a 13" tiger trout. Ryan caught a 14" cutthroat. And all of our bait. And some random stranger walked past who had heard the legend of Ryan Jones who caught a 6 1/2 lb trout the day before, but I digress. We went back to his place and he showed me how to fillet a fish. I even did one. Then I took them home and whipped up a delicious sauce for them. From scratch. Then I cooked them in the delicious sauce I made from scratch. Then I made some peas to go on the side. Then I served the meal to my pregnant wife who loved it. I MADE that meal. I caught the fish, made the sauce to cook it in and ate it. I am friggin' awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment