Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Busy busy busy.
So things have been crazy busy this semester. To illustrate: this morning I went to bed at 3:30 am when I woke up on the couch and realized that Suvi was asleep (that's normally April's routine but she was extra tired last night so I stayed up with the baby- for the first time if you realize that before this April couldn't sleep all the way through the night because Suvi needed to eat every 2 or 3 hours I don't know how she does it!), then I woke up at 6:30 and did my biochem reading, went to campus and turned in a library book, went to the bank, studied for my psych test, and then had class from 9 - 10. Then I wasted time after finishing my study guide by watching a full episode of Top Gear (I love that show!), went to work, went back to campus and studied for my test, took the test, and now I'm at home blogging before working on my biochem homework and fetching April Powerade, because she's feeling sick today. :( She's feeling extra sick, actually. So that's my normal daily schedule if you don't include the test or putting Suvi to bed at 3:30. Or the Top Gear, I almost never watch Top Gear nowadays. But this semester is almost over! Only one month left! Yay! So next semester I'll blog a lot more. See you guys later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment