Saturday, November 19, 2011

Road Trip

So last weekend we went to a med school interview. That's right WE went to an interview! April and Suvi came along! It was great! We went to Touro University at Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (TUNCOM), or at least I did, April and Suvi stayed in St. George and hung out with Sarah. I liked TUNCOM, they support Movember heavily- every guy I saw had a 'stache. And I liked the atmosphere and the emphasis they put on developing residencies in the area for the students to funnel right into. But when it come right down to it, I like the PBL program that LECOM has set up. So I think I'm still calling them my number one choice. Did I ever get around to telling the story of my LECOM Erie interview? I will check and update later. Hopefully.

So the big news is that on the way back from the interview we saw a charcoal gray Camaro and April said, "Getting one that color is like hiding your Camaro under a bushel." I was the happiest husband ever! My wife talks about cars! And she used her own type of description, which means she really likes cars, and she doesn't just watch Top Gear for me! So it was a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment