We moved in with April's parents to save on rent money. It's a little weird living in someone else's house, but the Joneses are really nice so it's cool. Also, this arrangement allows us to move to med school. Which is a big plus.
Suvi is a big girl now. She plays with toys (meaning she grabs them and sticks them in her mouth), she can almost sit and stand up, she recently discovered her feet, and she can move her fingers independently of each other. She's amazing.
Lately we've been watching Scrubs in our room on Netflix and tonight it occurred to me that I should write down some stuff that happens often so I can remember the experience later. For instance- Suvi is our favorite toy. Let me explain. As I type this April is making strange noises at Suvi and Suvi is mimicking her. April sounds crazy and Suvi is the most adorable thing in the world. That's usually how it works out. The adult in the pair looks like a goof and Suvi is the most adorable thing you've ever seen. While we "watch Scrubs" I usually end up looking at Suvi as she makes faces, stares at me, grabs her feet, and thrashes like a crazy baby. I love that little girl more than anything else in the world.
Life is good. I have an amazing wife, an unbelievably cute little girl (around whose finger I am tightly wound), I have a good job, and we are going to medical school this summer to the school of my choice. Does it get any better than that? I don't think it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment